Thank you for your interest in graduate studies in the Industrial and Systems Engineering Department (ISE) at Lehigh University. This message contains information on various questions you may have about our programs and requirements, tuition expenses, and other concerns. Please read this entire document to find answers to specific questions you may have.
- Our department policy is to review only complete applications that have been submitted to us.
- Our department does not evaluate the possibility of admission by e-mail correspondence.
- ISE Faculty members usually do not reply to individual e-mail messages regarding the chances of admission.
- We do not share statistics on our graduate students and admission process.
Communicating with the ISE Department
To make the application process easier for the staff and the prospective students please do the following,
- All graduate applicants should use only one e-mail address throughout the application process and for follow up.
- Please use the English language character encoding feature when sending e-mail messages.
- Do not use a nickname when contacting us.
The ISE Department receives a large number of messages from prospective students and it is difficult to match the actual application to an e-mail message when the e-mail address, name, or character format is changed during the process. Thank you for your assistance in this matter.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Industrial and Systems Engineering Graduate Programs
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS AND CHECKLIST FOR COMPLETING THE ISE GRADUATE APPLICATION
INFORMATION ON REPORTING GRE, TOEFL SCORES, AND GPA’S
INFORMATION ON PROGRAM QUESTIONS
INFORMATION ON TUITION COSTS, FEES AND THE AVAILABILITY OF FINANCIAL AID
INFORMATION ON LEHIGH UNIVERSITY WEB SITES
How could I find further information on the ISE Department?
The ISE Department web site is: ise.lehigh.edu
P.C. Rossin College of Engineering and Applied Science, visit their web site at http://www.lehigh.edu/engineering/
How do I find out more about Graduate Student Life at Lehigh University?
- Graduate Life at Lehigh University
- Registrar’s website
- Bursar’s website
- International Students and Scholars
- Career Services
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Lehigh University course catalog and descriptions
- Non Degree programs